Please read the following information carefully as we have made some changes to our ticket sales this year to accommodate a Connichi 2022.
- 2G or 2G+: Connichi 2022 will be held under the 2G, and possibly 2G+, regulation. This depends on the legal regulations of Hesse and we will inform you further in time before the Connichi.
- Mask obligation: During the Connichi there will be a mask obligation on the event area. Be prepared for medical masks or FFP2 masks if necessary. We will inform you in time before the Connichi.
- Reduced ticket contingent: In order to be able to keep the necessary distances, we will sell significantly fewer tickets.
- Personalization: All tickets for the Connichi 2022 will be sold personalized. This means that you already have to provide first and last name, postal address and mail address of all ticket holders at the time of purchase. This data will be deleted 4 weeks after the event. (This is regulated by the Coronavirus Protection Ordinance of the State of Hesse.) You can change tickets to a new name on your own until 9/30/2022.
- Online tickets: There will only be e-tickets for the Connichi in 2022. However, if you still want a reminder of your convention visit, you can purchase a printed collector's ticket for 6.00 euros during the purchase process, which will be sent out. This ticket does not authorize you to enter the Connichi grounds. For this, you have to show the e-ticket.
- No box office: At the moment there will be no box office. In case we can put tickets on sale again due to cancellations, the sale will be handled via the online store.
- People with disabilities & accompanying persons: While you were previously able to purchase your tickets at the box office, this year you will have to do so online. Guests with a disability who require an accompanying person can purchase accompanying person tickets at a 50% discount. The prerequisite for the purchase is a severely disabled person's ID card with the indication "B". The accompanying person ticket cannot be indicated independently in the online store. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com. We will then book you the accompanying person ticket.
More information about the Connichi can be found on our website.